My radio is always on. Always. Whether it’s one of our two Christian stations or I’m streaming from Pandora or Spotify, my life is filled with tunes. With Spotify, I can create playlists to match whatever mood I’m in, or explore my friend’s playlists.
One list I’m excited to share is my #Top20. Anytime my heart needs a little pick-me-up, I hit play and turn up the speakers. I hope you’ll enjoy this list as much as I do!
If you have Spotify, here is a link to #Top20. If you don’t have a Spotify account (it’s free), here is the list of songs:
- Jesus Freak – DC Talk
- Alone – Hollyn
- God-Shaped Hole – Plumb
- Hang On – Plumb
- God’s Not Dead – Newsboys
- In the Light – DC Talk
- Soul Tattoo – Margaret Becker
- Hello, My Name Is – Matthew West
- Overcomer – Mandisa
- Good Morning – Mandisa
- Stronger – Mandisa
- Shackles – Mary Mary
- Free To Be Me – Francesca Battistelli
- Dive – Steven Curtis Chapman
- Let Go – BarlowGirl
- Beautiful Day – Jamie Grace
- Live With Abandon – Newsboys
- Thrive – Casting Crowns
- Blessed Be Your Name – Tree63
- Alive – Rebecca St. James
- Pray – Tammy Trent
- Here is Our King – David Crowder Band
Yes, I do realize there are more than 20 songs on this list, but who has a list called “Top22”? As I find a new song add-worthy…the list grows! Eventually, I’ll have to rename the list #Top50…eventually.
Maybe you can help add songs? What song makes you want to crank up the volume and makes your heart dance?